A TEST FOR OLD KIDS
This is a test for us, old kids! Fill in the blanks, then check your answers.
01. After the Lone Ranger saved the day and rode off into the sunset, the grateful citizens would ask, "Who was that masked man?" Invariably, someone would answer, "I don't know, but he left this behind." What did he leave behind?
02. When the Beatles first came to the U.S. in early 1964, we all watched them on The
03. "Get your kicks
04. "The story you are about to see is true. The names have been changed
05. "In the jungle, the mighty jungle,
06. After the Twist, The Mashed Potato, and the Watusi, we "danced" under a stick that was lowered as low as we could go in a dance called the "
07. "N_E_S_T_L_E_S, Nestle's makes the very best.......
08. Satchmo was America's "Ambassador of Goodwill." Our parents shared this great jazz trumpet player with us. His name was
09. What takes a licking and keeps on ticking?
10. Red Skelton's hobo character was named
and Red always ended his television show by saying, "Good Night, and
11. Some Americans who protested the Vietnam War did so by burning their
12. The cute little car with the engine in the back and the trunk in the front was called the VW . What other names did it go by?
13. In 1971, singer Don MacLean sang a song about, "the day the music died. "This was a tribute to
14. We can remember the first satellite placed into orbit. The Russians did it. It was called
15. One of the big fads of the late 50's and 60's was a large plastic ring that we twirled around our waist. It was called the